Saturday, August 10, 2013

Woolzies Eco Friendly Dryer Balls Product Review (Tomoson)

I reviewed Woolzies, an Eco-Friendly Dryer ball, from Tomoson. I was sent 6 XL balls to review

About the Product:

  • 100% pure New Zealand wool
  • Helps reduce drying time
  • Softens clothes
  • Last for at least 1000 loads. 
  • Money back guarantee
  • Does not contain chemicals. Hypo allergenic. 
  • Safe for people, who have wool sensitivities.
  • Each box contains 6 balls. Each package is 34.95. Gift wrapped packages cost 39.95.  
  • Helps reduce wrinkles and static cling
  • Does not make noise when cycling the dryer
  • The dryer balls are handmade. 
  • You also can add some scented oil to the balls to freshen the loads or add a piece of aluminum foil to the balls to further reduce static cling
Facebook:
Twitter:

My Review:



I loved the dryer balls. My first test was my bedding. They normally take 2 to 3 times in the dryer to get completely dry. The blankets was dry in a load and a half. I, then tried to wash my mattress pads, which are delicate. They can take 2 times on the delicate cycle. The mattress pads took 1 load. I am on my second ball. The first one got lost when someone took it out the dryer, not knowing what it was. I loved using the product and will buy more when the last 5 runs out. I been using one ball at a time. I did not realize you can toss all the balls in the dryer to really soften and dry clothes. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie