Monday, August 5, 2013

Brown sugar Scrub Review (Tomoson)

I reviewed The Brown Sugar Scrub with Vanilla, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The product was created by Skincare Sweetness.


About Brown Sugar:
  • Brown sugar is all-natural and has been used in skin care. 
  • Brown sugar also contains Vitamin B, which can help prevent and reverse skin damage caused by UV Rays. 
  • Brown Sugar can exfoliate skin. 
  • The Brown Sugar Scrub helps exfoliate and moisturize skin. Lotion may be optional after using the scrub. 
  • Vanilla contains antioxidants and helps improve skin tone. 
  • 5 oz is 10.95
  • 12 oz is 15.95
My review:
I loved using the product. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. I did not need to use lotion after using the scrub. The product has this wonderful smell of brown sugar, with that hint of vanilla. You also do not need to use much to exfoliate and moisturize. I also provided before and after pics of using the scrub.



Social media:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie