Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beauty Box 5 Review


Gift
IMG_20130731_161005.jpgI reviewed the Beauty Box 5. It came in the mail two weeks ago. The box contains 4 to 5 samples to try. If you like the products, you can go online and purchase more.




My beauty box came with a lash card, eye liner with sharpener, city lips, oil absorbing tissues, and eye shadow. The lash card and eye liner disappeared after my niece came into the room and saw my beautiful box.

City Lips helps plump lips. It also helps reduce collagen breakdown. The oil absorbing wipes was developed by Jean Pierre. The lash card helps prevent mascara from smudging. The eye liner helps line eyes and eye shadow makes your eyes beautiful. The shadow was provided by Brazen Cosmetics.

IMG_20130731_160831.jpg
Each month the company will send you a new box. Shipping is free. You have many options. $12 a month, $30 quarterly, and $99 yearly. Boxes are shipped by the 8th of each month.

You also can gift boxes in 3,6, or 12 months.

I loved the oil absorbing wipes and the eye shadow the most. The eye shadow was a nice shade of purple (deep plum). As for the oil absorbing wipes, I did not know my face had that much oil. I was shocked. I definitely will use this from now on.


Social Media: 

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie