Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Juppy Review (Tomoson)


I Reviewed the Juppy, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I applied for the Juppy because my two year old has delays in walking. I thought the Juppy would be a great addition to teaching Kalen how to walk with more balance, in addition to the physical therapy. I was very excited when I got approved.

What is the Juppy:




  • The Juppy assists children, who wants to walk, but not quite ready yet to walk alone. 
  • The Juppy helps improve balance.
  • The Juppy has adjustable straps, which the parents can adjust to their height. It also will not hurt the back muscles. The straps also come with hand-grips to protect your hands. 
  • The Juppy fits over the child, like a one-sy. The product also zips up in the back, in addition to velcro straps, which keep the child from unzipping the zipper. 
  • The Juppy is better than getting walker, which has safety hazards. 
  • The Juppy requires parental assistance at all times. For example, Kalen has got twisted up in the straps trying to escape. 
  • One size fits all (up to 35 lbs)
  • Made from 100% cotton. Washable. 
  • Comes with a carrying bag. Child's name also can be embroidered on the Juppy. 



Videos of Kalen using the product:


Social Media:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Youtube:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie