Thursday, July 11, 2013

Owens Acres Product Review

Owens Acres!

I reviewed Owen's Acres products in response to an ad on Bloggerdise. I chose to review the calming lotion for kids and the bedwetting tea.  The products are hand-made in small batches. The company is owned by Laura Owens.

Calming lotion for kids:

The lotion is 89% organic. The ingredients include essential oils: Chamomile, Tangerine, Lavender, and Red Mandarin. The product works when kids have difficulties sleeping, or in my case, maybe to work during a meltdown or a long-car ride. I used the lotion on Brad a lot, since receiving the product.

2 oz 4.95Price:

Bedwetting tea:
I chose the tea to see if my kids would drink it, moreso my oldest. He did not enjoy the tea, but I enjoyed the aroma of the tea. The tea is excellent. The tea (repeat use required) helps control and strengthen the bladder. It also helps bladder leaks. Can be served with ice or warm. The ingredients include fennel and corn silk. Other ingredients include: Juniper, Marshmallow, Parsley, St. John's Wort, Stevia, Spearmint, Majoram, and Horsetail. The product also can be mixed with juice.

Price
1 oz. 4.95
2 oz. 8.50

Social Media
Website:
Blog:
Pinterest:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie