Saturday, June 15, 2013

Biblecover.us Product review

I reviewed BibleCover.us, in exchange for honest review. I saw an ad for the company on Bloggerdise and sent the company an email.  The company sent me a headband and earrings set. The website also sells bible covers, hairbows, and hanging earrings holders, in addition to t-shirts, hats, and visors. Next, the website offers sewing and scrapbooking classes.

Hanging Dress Earring HolderHair Bows1065-wine,creamBrown/creamHats and Visors
About the company:

I learned at the age of 6 that I wanted to do all the things I saw my grandmother create and do with her hands and mind. Her love for sewing and crafts was so beautiful until it inspired me to want the same kind of talent. I knew that kind of crafting was for me. At the age of 8th my Christmas present that year was a new sewing machine.The following summer I began Singer sewing classes the day of graduation I had the opportunity to model inside the Park Plaza Mall in Little Rock Arkansas. Now, that was so exciting and fun. I give our Lord and savior Jesus Christ all the Honor, Glory and Praise. Without him I would not have the ability or Knowledge to keep things running. I love to create with fabric, making cards and crocheting. I am also a Vendor at the Little Rock Arkansas Farmers Market, so if you are every visiting or in the River Market part of town, please stop by and see me. I set up on the first and Second Saturday of each month during the market season directly behind the farmer’s area. I would love to meet and talk to you. For a long time I have been a vendor and traveled to different Craft shows in the surrounding states. This year I hope to branch out and visit more states. One of my favorite things about crafting is some days I go in my studio and read or watch TV and think on my next project that’s the beauty of crafting you can take your time and create when the time is right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I chose to review the purple butterflies headband and earrings. I chose this set because I love purple and I love earrings. The set was very beautiful and crafted well. The headbands and earrings come in multiple colors, such as  red; red and pink; black, yellow, cream, and orange. Each color has an accompanying picture. Each set is 15.00 via Paypal. I am ordering the pink and fuschia when I get paid.

Purple Butterflies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie