I reviewed the Now Novel Novel Writing Course, in response to a campaign on Tomoson. I received a 3 month subscription for participation.
Why I wanted to Review the Course?
I wanted to review the course because I am an author (poet and short stories), but I never written a novel. I had people ask if I would write one, but I believe I lack the fundamentals and structure. I even tried NaNoWriMo, but turned the story into a published short story. I am also working on Never Argue 2014, another diary-type book about raising special needs kids.
About Now Novel
Some of the tools include:
- A checklist, showing your progress
- A progress completed bar
- A scribble pad to jot down ideas
- Expert Guides
- A downloadable novel blue pint
- The deadline countdown. Set your hours you need to write your novel and the site will tell you how long will it take. For example, I said I can devote 1 to 6 hours per week to write a book. My novel will be completed in May 2015.
- a downloadable guide of writing a novel from A to Z.
- Word choice and sentence structure
- Story build-up (slow or with a bang)
- Upload images to help set the scene
- Time of Day your novel starts.
- Sensory details
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.