I reviewed Collage It Pro for the PC a few months ago. I installed the app on my other laptop (which needs repairing and created beautiful art for my Facebook Fan Pages. Now, I have a Mac Book Pro, given by my school.
CollageIt 3 Pro was developed by Pearl Mountain Technology. CollageIt 3 Pro is now available in the MAC store for free until October 31st (Link to App). The app helps you create photo collages using Mac OS X.
I provided two photo collages, I made with the PC program and a sample, I made with the Mac App. The free version does not provide all the upgrades, but you can still create a beautiful collage. I loved how you can add text to your photos, in addition to using a gradient as a color for your photos.
Some of the features include:
- Random Layout. You can drag and drop your pictures and use random layout to generate an automatic layout
- 45 new templates and 4 collage styles. The styles include Mosiac, Grid, Center, and Pile.
- Export and Share options. The PC version had an export to Facebook option, which I loved.
- The ability to add backgrounds, photo effects, text effects, and borders.
- Use "free mode" to resize, move, and rotate photos.
Get the app now in the App Store (Link to App) before the price goes back up to $29.99
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.