I Reviewed the Juppy, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I applied for the Juppy because my two year old has delays in walking. I thought the Juppy would be a great addition to teaching Kalen how to walk with more balance, in addition to the physical therapy. I was very excited when I got approved.
What is the Juppy:
- The Juppy assists children, who wants to walk, but not quite ready yet to walk alone.
- The Juppy helps improve balance.
- The Juppy has adjustable straps, which the parents can adjust to their height. It also will not hurt the back muscles. The straps also come with hand-grips to protect your hands.
- The Juppy fits over the child, like a one-sy. The product also zips up in the back, in addition to velcro straps, which keep the child from unzipping the zipper.
- The Juppy is better than getting walker, which has safety hazards.
- The Juppy requires parental assistance at all times. For example, Kalen has got twisted up in the straps trying to escape.
- One size fits all (up to 35 lbs)
- Made from 100% cotton. Washable.
- Comes with a carrying bag. Child's name also can be embroidered on the Juppy.
Videos of Kalen using the product:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.