Friday, June 14, 2013

Uglee Pen (Product Review). Ergonomic Pen


I reviewed the Uglee Pen, in exchange for review from Tomoson. The company sent me three pens in the mail. The pen is an ergonomic pen. The pen is not the prettiest, but it does give you more grip than a normal ballpoint or gel pen.

The pen is lightweight, but it does take a minute to get used to. The pen has a different feel than a normal pen. The grip is squishy and stretchy--which meant I kept squishing the pen :-). After a few days, the pen was lovely. The pen also writes well. The pen is also available in multiple colors (red, pink, white, yellow, blue, green, and grey). Finally, the website sells ink refills, in addition to taking wholesale orders. The pens are 19.99 each.


Other benefits:

  • The pen is helpful to anyone, who experiences pain and discomfort while writing (arthritis and carpal tunnel for example). (I experienced this)
  • The pen is also helpful for kids, learning to write, and/or developing fine motor skills
  • The pen can help special needs kids, who have difficulties holding a pen correctly. 
  • The pen keeps hands and fingers from cramps. (I experienced this). 
Social Media:
Facebook Page:
Twitter:
MySpace:
Wordpress:
About the Ultimate Grip Pen



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie