Friday, June 14, 2013

Advanced Mineral Make-Up Review


I reviewed Advanced Mineral Make-up, in exchange for review from Tomoson.

The website has a celebrity shade-finder for people to chose their  foundation color (pressed, loose, and liquid). I was a Halle.  I chose liquid foundation in Toffee. I been using liquid foundation since 15 or 16. I liked how it was lightweight and did not require much to cover my face. I also like how it has SPF built into the foundation. I didn't have to wear additional sunscreen when going for a walk or just out somewhere.

Next, I provided a video of me applying the foundation. The foundation has a pump, which can dispense the amount you need.







About Advanced Mineral Make-Up:
  • 100% Natural Make-up. Has no parabens, preservatives  or harsh chemicals, which will irritate the skin. 
  • Products have been used on the set of Grey's Anatomy and NCIS
  • Enhances the appearance of your skin
  • Products can be purchased at www.advancedmineralmakeup.com
About the liquid mineral foundation:
  • Can be used on sensitive skin, in addition to anyone, who suffers from acne, rosacea, broken capillaries, and hyper-pigmented skin. 
  • Can stimulate cell growth to rejuvenate tired skin
  • Lightweight, but buildable, if you need more coverage. 
About Pressed powder compacts:
  • Lasts all day
  • Won't settle into fine lines and wrinkles
  • Four-in-one product (Foundation, concealer, powder, and SPF).
About loose powder compacts:
  • Foundation, powder, and concealer. Also contains SPF 30. 
  • Contains Antioxidants A and E to protect skin from damage
  • Light coverage. Product can be combined with other Advanced Mineral Products. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie