Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Photo Wall Pink Horizon Canvas Print Review

 


I received a Photo Wall, canvas print, in exchange for honest review. I had reviewed for them before and they asked me to review again. 

This print is called Pink Horizon. I loved the pink sky, the rocks, and the water. I also favorited, a few more prints, for the future, such as small dock and lake and sunny day. :-)

The print does come with a unassembled frame. Please have enough room to assemble the frame.




 I chose a bigger print, this year, and just found a folding table for assembly. You may need two people for bigger, canvas prints. I had a few issues with screwing in the corners, in addition to hanging the print because of the size, but I got it hung on my bedroom wall. 





Use code sdwperfectchaos25 to save 25% on any print within the next 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie