Saturday, December 15, 2018

SociLive Stream Review (Tomoson)

I received access to SociLiveStream, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.



The app allows you to stream live or stream recorded videos from your social media channels. The app does provide training videos for you to view before getting started.



If you want to promote your businesses or maybe a product review video, you can use this app to help create and promote. The app will share to your social media channels at scheduled times. You also can go live with your videos.


First, with youtube videos, you will need to upload a file to generate a video.  My first issue was my pc is low on memory. I could not upload zny files from my computer, but I could from my phone. I used the video generator to upload a test file of a few cloud photos, I have taken around Houston.

Another feature is you can see all of your youtube videos with stats.

I also tried out the Facebook Live Scheduler. I choose a video of my kids from Morgan's Wonderland as a test. The Live Scheduler lets you post a video, either scheduled or live. auto like, and auto comment. You also can post to a group and share to your personal timeline. It took me a few tries, but I got an alert on my phone, the video was live.










































I noticed auto like will like from all your facebook pages. I had better success with the Facebook streams working




You can purchase the app from https://mappeal.co/social-live-stream/.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie