Monday, November 5, 2018

Strawberry Farms Go Go Garlic Review






































I received Go Go Garlic, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I love Garlic. Garlic and onions go into almost everything, I cook. Go Go Garlic is crushed, dried garlic cloves in a jar. I have used it in bread, gravies, rice, pasta, potatoes, and sauces. I don't have to add fresh garlic cloves (unless I want to) into foods, when I use Go Go Garlic.






My first recipe was a spread for bread. I mixed the go go garlic with butter and spread on some french bread. I also tried it on biscuits (seen in the collage. top left pic).

I also have made gravies and sauces with the go go garlic. I have added go go garlic to potatoes, rices, pastas, and veggies. The go go garlic tasted great with green beans, a dash of salt, butter, garlic pepper, onions, and go go garlic (bottom right pic in the collage). The other pics include a mushroom gravy (bottom left) and a garlic butter sauce for pasta (top left).

Go Go Garlic is very versatile for cooking.

I also received their Louisiana market chowder. I will review the chowder within a few days. The chowder is a base for soup. I never made chowder before and can't wait to follow the recipe on the bag. I am just missing half and half.

You can purchase Go Go Garlic and other seasonings, using Strawberry Tree Farm's Website. The site sells both a small and large bottle of go go garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie