Sunday, May 21, 2017

International Delight One Touch Latte Review (Crowdtap)



International Delight One Touch Latte in Mocha

One Touch Latte and black coffee

First try

Second Try
I received International Delight (ID) One Touch Latte, in exchange for honest review from Crowdtap. I received one coupon for any flavor.

I used the store locator to find ID products, walked to a few, but could not find the One Touch Latte. The website gave me both Walgreens and Dollar General for ID products but they only sold the regular powder and liquid versions.

I ended up contacting ID on Facebook to ask for other stores to find the product. I found success at Krogers.

To use One Touch Latte, fill your cup with 3/4 coffee. Shake the latte can for a few seconds and spray into the cup for a few seconds.

The first try, I didn't shake long enough and the latte's consistency was similar to whipped cream.

The second and future cups, I shook the can longer and had better results.

The biggest issue I had with the product is my kids, who kept trying to eat the coffee creamer.

The One Touch Latte comes in Mocha, Vanilla, and Caramel. I do recommend you call stores ahead to see if they carry the One Touch Latte before arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie