Sunday, October 2, 2016

#NaturesBrands Peppermint and Ginger Body Butter Review (Tomoson)




I received Nature's Brands Peppermint and Ginger Body Butter in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.The peppermint is the most predominant smell. The butter helps moisturize and give your body a little shine.  With peppermint anything, remember less is more. I had a lovely warming effect when I applied too much butter one day and the sensation was not too pleasant.

I normally use the butter after a shower, I seriously love the smell. The butter is certified organic, vegan, and vegetarian, and free from many harmful chemicals. You can check out the list of what it does not contain using the link above.

You can purchase the Peppermint Cream using the link above.








1 comment:

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie