Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Stronger Workplace Remote Personal Training Review (Tomoson)





I received a month's access to A Stronger Workplace's Remote Personal Training, in exchange for honest review. When you sign up, you fill out a form to provide your fitness goals and equipment owned. You also will list any limitations and injuries you have.  Within 48 hours, you will received a personalized plan with exercises and a link to the video demonstrations. 

I received an exercise plan for a 5 day workout. For equipment, I have weights, an agility ladder, jump ropes, resistance bands, and a suspension wall mount. I want to get back into shape and lose some weight. I also need to tone and lift some parts.

For the plan, you pay by the month on the website.

You can read more information about A Stronger Workplace's training program, using the link above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie