Wednesday, August 12, 2015

#BehindTheBlogger: Signs That I am Getting Old

Signs that I am getting Old


  1. When I was a kid, I recorded songs off the radio onto a tape. I haven't listened to a radio station in years, let alone touched a tape or a cassette player. 
  2. A long, long, long time ago, television used to turn off after a certain time. Some channels still do, such as HGTV, but I have Amazon prime video, Netflix, and Xfinity TV, plus 300 other channels to entertain me. 
  3. We used to rent movies at Blockbuster and Hollywood Video, but now stream videos online, on demand, and with ChromeCast. 
  4. I am struggling learning a new operating system, when it used to be easy for me. 
  5. My oldest kid is a teenager. He is taller than me. 
  6. My son's little cousins from my ex husband's side all now have kids of their own. It only has been 8 years since we separated and 1 year since divorce, but his cousins done popped out a lot of mini cousins. 
  7. I graduated high school 17 years ago. 
  8. I turn 40 in less than 5 years. 
  9. I am sick of moving. My next move will be into my own place alone with kids or with a husband. I never want to move again. 
  10. Finally, I am getting old because I don't have time for some b.s. anymore
Stacie


















#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.

Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie