Friday, July 24, 2015

Passport to Purity Program (FlyBy Blog Promotions)

Disclaimer: I received the Passport to Purity program in exchange for honest review.






I received the Passport 2 Purity kit, in exchange for honest review from FlyBy Blog Promotions. Passport 2 Purity is a purity program for preteens. You will receive a parents guide, the cds, and a journal for your preteen. Purity is not just sex, but your soul and mind. 

For me, my parents  and family never discussed sex. It was taboo. When my cousin got pregnant as a teenager, she was shipped off to my grandma house (where I lived) to live until she had her baby. When my sister got pregnant with her now teenage child, my grandma put a serious whipping on her. We had told her Rachel was having sex (steaming up windows in a car in the front yard), but she didn't believe us until Rachel came up missing. My grandma called the police and said my sister was kidnapped, when she was having sex with the ex. 

When my niece got pregnant with Sariyah, she was pulled out of school and homeschooled under my youngest sister direction, who also got pregnant as a teenager.  I think she was 17 or 18. 

I also got pregnant at 19. My only difference was I was married to my ex. My ex was the third person, I ever had sex with. I didn't have sex until I went off to college. I knew nothing about sex and wanted to know more. I started off as tame, but became promiscuous during the last few months of marriage and continued for a few years afterward until I became celibate. I have not had sex since November 2010. 

My family has a wide array of females, who got pregnant as a teenager, including my great grandma. We also have a history of single parents. I don't want my kids, my great niece, or nephew to repeat the pattern because it is the norm here. This is why I wanted to review the Passport 2 Purity Kit. 

The kit comes with cds for teaching boys and girls about abstaining until marriage to have sex. The kit is from a Christian perspective. There are scriptures in the CDS. I do recommend finding an application to listen to the cds on your computer. I had to tell my computer to use media player because the cds would not play at first. 

The purpose of  the kit is to plan a weekend or a weekday (s) to sit down and discuss sex with your kids. 

Disc 1 is the parents guide and how to begin the journey. Disc 2 is called running with the herd. Disc 3 is two sessions geared towards girls and Disc 4 is two sessions geared towards boys. The sessions are called Ready for an upgrade. Disc 6 has one session for boys and one session for girls (Optional). Disc 7 is called crossing the date line.  Disc 8 contains 9 tracks with scripture memory songs and mp3 files of sessions. Disc 5 is called Destination Le Pure. 

Start with the parents guide book and follow with the parents guide DVD. You also have an insert, which is a checklist for a P2P weekend. 

Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie