Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Easy Peasy Patches Review (Tomoson)


I received Easy Peasy Patches, in exchange for honest review. I wanted to review the patches because my oldest son, loves to rip holes in his shirts and pants. Brad usually rips the last button off his button down shirts and somehow ripping holes below the belt loops on the back of his pants. When he takes of his school clothes, sometimes it is with a lot of force. Or if he tries to go to the bathroom and can't undo his pants, he pulls them down with force, leaving holes in the back of his pants. His anger and frustration issues causes me anger and frustration because brad is the hardest to buy pants for.

Brad is 5'6 and 112 lbs. He is tall and lanky. His waist can vary between 28 and 32 inches, depending on if I am measuring correctly. I have bought 30 inch pants and they fit well and I have also bought 32 inch pants and they fit well. Other times, they do not fit well. Spending $20 or more on pants for him to rip holes in them, does not work for me. Same with the polo-style shirts for school.

I can't sew well, so any patch job, I do, by hand, usually comes apart quickly. The patches require no sewing or ironing on. Just peel and stick.

The patches come in a variety of designs so you can customize to your kids personality.

Brad

*will post pictures and a video later. not finding my pictures or his pants with the patches on them.

You can purchase the patches, using the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie