Monday, June 29, 2015

AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape Review (Tomoson)


I received AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The Amazon page for the product has been taken down, hence no link, affiliate or not. I did find the product on Ebay.

I have heard of kinesiology tape before, but never used it. The tape is supposed to help with pain relief. I have back problems and sometimes shoulder pain from carrying a toddler or two around, not to mention the pain when Brad starts kicking and screaming.

The tape needs to be cut to be used. No ripping and tearing the tape, unless you got Hulk strength.

I used the tape on my back to relieve pressure. The tape moved a few times. It wasn't pleasant to pull the tape off. I wore the tape for an hour, while cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie