Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Green Tea Hawaii Review (Tomoson)




I received Green Tea Hawaii, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Green Tea Hawaii is single serve, water enhancer sticks. I received various flavors. Some of the flavors included: 

  1. Mocha
  2. Raspberry Lemonade
  3. POG
  4. Coconut Dream
  5. Pineapple strawberry
  6. Original
  7. Mango
  8. Molokai Melon
Similar to other water enhancers, you add the powder to your water and shake. The crystals in Green Tea Hawaii are smaller and will require a few extra seconds of shaking. 


BENEFITS 

The main ingredient of Green Tea Hawaii is Green Tea. The benefits include weight loss, increased energy, improved bone strength, and improved teeth strength. I have noticed I have gained some energy after drinking some. It wasn't much but it gave me a boost to finish tasks, like cleaning. I also need the teeth strength since some of my teeth have weakened due to fear of dentist and poor oral hygiene as a child. 

You can purchase a box of Green Tea Hawaii using the link above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie