Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ustyme Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed Ustymeu in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Ustyme is available for iPad, and PC, laptop via Google Chrome. It also works on Firefox and Opera. It doesn't work on Chrome on my phone or tablet.

Ustyme allows families to connect via video. You can read a book or play a game via video chat. You also can still read the books and games without video. The website/app is free but ut does have premium featues for cost, such as additional books and games.

To use video, you need to send out a friend request and wait for them to accept the request. My brats love the books and I love the games. I have not tried the video feature yet. Just waiting on people to accept requests.

You can try out the app using the link above.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie