Thursday, December 18, 2014

We Choose Virtues Parenting Cards Review (Tomoson)


I received We Choose Virtues Parenting Cards in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The Parenting Cards is fully-colored, double-sided cards, which introduces values to families and children.

Parents can teach and demonstrate values to their kids a few minutes a day. The parenting cards is also part of We choose virtues home school curriculum.

I wanted to review the curriculum because I used to homeschool my oldest. My youngest sister also homeschools her son and my niece. I also can teach values to my kids.

The activities on the cards are easy to understand and demonstrate.

You can purchase the cards individually (using link above) or part of the home school or family kit. The cards come in NIV or KJV version (New International Version or King James Version)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie