Saturday, July 19, 2014

Shou Shu Martial Arts for Adults Review (Tomoson)



#ShengChi

I reviewed Shou Shu Martial Arts for Adults, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the online program to get some peace and composure in my cluttered old mind. Between the kids, school, and annoying relatives, I hardly get a moment of peace.

Plenty of times, I have to wait until the kids go to sleep to work on school assignments, video reviews, and blogging tasks, so I can have a clear head.



The website offers a variety of video courses. I started with the principles first, such as:

  • Center Line. (my favorite). 
  • Bone alignment and reinforcement. 
  • Eyes, reactive mind, and intent. 
I wanted to master the basics before I attempted the yellow belt course. The site offers free and paid courses. You also can test for belts in the classes (not free). 

Social Media



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie