Friday, May 23, 2014

Pearl Mountain Technology Greeting Box Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I reviewed Pearl Mountain Technology's Greeting Box, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The app is sold in the app store for ios.

With the app, you can create greeting cards for holidays, birthdays, graduations, and just because. You have to play with the app to choose the correct photos, frames, fonts, and clip art. The app also has a card store, to purchase additional card packs for 2.99 each, which is not bad.

I created cards for mother's day, in addition to a card for my sister's graduation.

I created a video using Premier Pro to show how I created a card for my sister. I had issues with cropping at first, but I figured it out. I also had issues exporting, in addition to e-mailing the card using the i mail feature. I edited very little to show my successes and failures using the software.

VIDEO REVIEW 



The software is currrently 9.99 in the app store.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie