Friday, March 7, 2014

Simply Charming Book Review by Suzy Liebermann (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I read SIMPLY CHARMING - THE ISLAND OF APPRECIATION (HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH - Island Adventures 12: Educational Children's Book Collection), in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The book was written by Suzy Liebermann and published by Happy Language Kids, LLC.





In this book, Hugo learns about Appreciation. Hugo wants to see the real world. He has to learn how to show appreciation by giving others compliments.

The book was a quick read. My kids loved the book.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie