Monday, November 4, 2013

Shoulder Buddies Product Review (Tomoson)




I reviewed Shoulder Buddies, in exchange for a Tomoson Campaign.

Shoulder Buddies is a toy, which hangs on your shoulder. The product comes with the toy, a magnet, and a card, which gives the name of the toy and an inspirational tip.

The magnet goes under your clothes, then you attach the toy to it. The toy does not move. The website provides instructions on how to wear the toy.
My character was named Breezee. Breezee's card says, I breeze through life enjoying each ride. I''ll teach you about my "frustration smarts" that will help whenever you're mad, sad, or frustrated. Breezee also teaches kids to think.

T: Try to Relax
H: Have happy thoughts
I: It's good to be thankful
N: Now is the time to share your feelings
K: Know you have choices

I had no issues with the product, but I had to fight off some kids to do this product review. My youngest kept trying to eat the magnet. My nephew kept trying to steal the toy. I probably will give it to him now, as soon as I find the magnet, my youngest knocked off the shelf :-).

The toy is sold online for 5.99 each. vcThe toy is sold at Hallmark and the Learning Express. Shoulder Buddies has a store locator on the Store Locator

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie