Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wearever Socks by Buster Brown Product Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed Wearever Socks by Buster Brown, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

Wearever provides incontinence products, in addition to diabetes socks on their website.  I have reviewed their incontinence underwear for my oldest before. The socks are made with 100% cotton. The socks are perfect for anyone with poor circulation or easily irritated skin.

The socks come in black, white, and ivory, depending on product The socks are sold in one or three-packs, depending on the product.  The socks are also available in multiple styles: Loose Top Sock, High Sock, and plain Cotton Socks.




Some benefits of the socks include:

  1. The socks are seamless. 
  2. The socks improve comfort and reduce binding. 
I liked the socks. They kept my feet warm, but I don't recommend wearing them all day. My feet got too hot at times. I will do a video review later once the kids are sleep. :-)

Social Media Links:

Facebook Fan Page
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie