Saturday, October 5, 2013

Awesome Breast Cancer Awareness Shirt Review from Tomoson.

I reviewed the Awesome Breast Cancer Awareness Shirt from Tomoson. The shirt was designed by Breast-Cancer-Tshirts.com. I wanted to review the shirt because my grandma died of cancer in 2000, the day before my oldest son was born. She died November 8, 2000 and my son was born November 9, 2000.

The shirt was a simple, white, tee, which said Don't let cancer steal 2nd base. The shirts start at 19.00 and is available for men and women. The shirt comes in a tank, baby doll, tee, sleeveless, and a hoodie. The shirt is also available in 16 colors.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie