Monday, September 16, 2013

Wearever Incontinence Underwear Product Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed the Wearever incontinence products, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I have heard of Wearever on social media and in blogger groups and I finally got a chance to review their products. My oldest son is autistic and adhd. He is not fully potty trained yet. Depends are 18.99 a bag and he goes through four to five bags per month.

The website offers men's and women's urinary incontinence products. The products are washable and re-useable. Wearever offers women's briefs, men's briefs, and men's boxers. The website also offers a Sizing chart


Built-in pad



 I chose the boxer briefs. The boxer briefs cost $18.99 on the website. You also can buy a three pack or a 6-pack. If you order the 6 pack, you get free shipping.  I will be buying a 3-pack when I get paid again. Brad slept in the briefs the first night, I got the package in the mail. He was dry when he woke up. The briefs did their job, a very good job. Then, I washed them so he can wear them for the second night in a row.

The briefs come in navy, white, and grey. Inside each pair, you have a built-in pad, which absorbs fluids. I wish I bought the underwear when we went to the Schlitterbahn last week. I left them at home and brought the depends instead. Needless to say, I forgot to take off Brad's undies and the depends got soaked in the water. I had to get Brad out quickly before he successfully ripped his depends off. The website also sells swim diapers. I was just thinking about this the other day. I will order a pair of those in the future as well. The swim diapers start at 49.95. The swim diaper is also washable and re-useable.

All the products on the website offer security, with a level of discreteness. No one will know you are wearing a Wearever. The undies are not bulky like Depends or other similar products. The undies are made out of soft cotton and will last between 200-250
washes.

I will have a video review within the next few days.

Social Media:

Facebook

Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie