Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jammy Jams Once Upon This Rock CD Christian Rock Review (Tomoson)

I reviewed Jammy Jams Once Upon this Rock for Tomoson. Jammy Jams presents Lullaby renditions of songs in different genres. I previously reviewed the hip-hop version, Once Upon a Rhyme. I received the CD version of the music. The collection is instrumental versions of Christian Rock Songs. The CD contained the following instrumental songs:

  1. Be My Escape (Reliant K)
  2. Alive (P.O.D.)
  3. How to save a life (The Fray)
  4. Locked in a Cage (Skillet)
  5. Meant to live (Switchfoot)
  6. Honestly (Stryper)
  7. Fully Alive (FlyLeaf)
  8. Caught Inside (The O.C. Supertones)
  9. Flood (Jars of Clay)
  10. FireFlies (Owl City)

I wanted to review the CD as soon as I saw Jars of Clay. I have been a fan since Jesus Freak. I also love Five Candles, Overjoyed, and Crazy Times. I also have listened to P.O.D, SwitchFoot, Reliant K, and The O.C. Supertones. I have been listening to Christian Rock since 1998. and I loved this CD. Great collection of music for the kids or yourself.

The music is available via CD or Digital Download. The CD is 14.99 and the Digital Download is 8.99. The CD is also available on Itunes for 7.99.

Social Media:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie