Friday, September 20, 2013

Dizolve Ultra Laundry Detergent Strips Product Review (Tomoson)





I reviewed Dizolve Ultra Laundry Detergent Strips, in exchange for product review from Tomoson. Dizolve brings a new concept to doing laundry. Instead of using powder, liquid, or pods, you use a pre-measured strip of detergent. Each panel contains 4 strips of detergent. You can tear off as much or as little as you need to wash your clothes. The cost of a box of Dizolve costs 14.99 on the website. Each purchase also supports the Sierra Club Canada or you can support another charity or non-profit , if you search for it in the search box. You can also set up a fundraising account to raise money for your school, cause, church, non-profit, etc.



Each pack comes with 144 loads or 72 strips. The strips made my laundry smell fresh. I used one for a small load and 4 for a big load. I still have to add a little vinegar to kill a few other bodily smells, courtesy of my oldest.

Benefits:

Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
Does not contain 1, 4-dioxane, phosphates, and parabens.
Does not contain added dyes and perfumes
Biodegradable
Safe for septic tanks
Can be used in high efficiency washers.
Does not contain animal-based ingredients.
Does not contain chlorine Bleach
Does not contain plastics

Social Media





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie