Friday, August 30, 2013

How to keep a job Book Review (Tomoson)

I Read How to keep a job, in exchange for review from Tomoson. The book was a quick read. It provided five tips on how to keep a job. The book was written by Naija Job Hunt.

The tips included:

  1. Developing a willing attitude. Follow instructions. Go above and beyond. Don't require constant supervision. 
  2. Be cooperative. Get along with your co-workers. Be respectful. 
  3. Don't gossip
  4. Be on time. Be punctual
  5. Be honest. Don't steal time or office supplies. Don't take a lot of breaks. 
The book is a short read, 6 pages long. Personally, I have broken all of these tips at most of my jobs. I never was fired, but I can use these tips in my next job. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie