Sunday, July 21, 2013

NeoCell Review

I reviewed NeoCell, in exchange for honest feedback. I received a bottle of the blueberry hyaluronic acid.

The benefits of Hyaluronic Acid:

  • Hydrates skin and joints. 
  • Helps control tissue hydration and helps transport water throughout the body. 
  • Helps lubricate eyes and smoothes skin. 
  • Assists in cell turnover of the skin
  • Helps reduce wrinkles
  • Holds 1000X weight in water for joint cushioning
Some ingredients:
  • Pomegranate
  • Green Tea
  • Blueberry
  • Ionic Minerals
  • Agave Nectar

My Review:

It was delicious. You take 1 tablespoon of liquid a day, either alone, or with water, and food. You also have to refrigerate after opening.

My original plan for this review was to take the product for two weeks, do a video review, with pictures. My plan was cut short quickly. I had the bottle in the closet. Didn't see the fridge requirements. Was taking the liquid for a few days, then read the label, after taking a pic. I went downstairs and put the bottle in the fridge. A few hours later, my niece called my downstairs to tell me my sister had broke the bottle, digging around in the shelves. yay me. 

I loved the Hyaluronic Liquid. I was not expecting it to taste good. It does taste like blueberries. It is not medicine-y. It does not leave an after taste. I am definitely buying another bottle and hiding it in the back of the fridge, instead of the front. Maybe make ice cubes, since hardly anyone uses the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie