Sunday, July 14, 2013

Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions Product Review (Tomoson)



I Reviewed Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, in exchange for review from Tomoson. I finally received the product last week. I received a 32 oz jar.  I used the coconut oil, in place of olive oil to cook fish. I never had coconut oil before, so I was not sure what to expect. I am not a big fan of coconuts, but with a little black pepper, caramelized onions, and garlic, the oil was delicious. The coconut oil is organic and made by hand. The product helps support rural areas of the Philippines. The coconuts are grown in the Philippines as well.





Social Media:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Youtube:
Google Plus:
coconut oil
Fish marinated in coconut oil. marinated with italian dressing



Brown rice. Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Black pepper.




Tilapia with coconut oil. marinated in italian dressing. 






































Plate of fishes
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie