Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CrazyDog T-Shirts Review (Tomoson).

I reviewed CrazyDog T-Shirts, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I chose the Nerdy T-shirt and the Ask me about my Ninja disguise flip over tee Shirt. The shirts arrived yesterday. I Loved them. My niece wanted the Ninja shirt. The website offers funny t-shirts. I saw a lot, which I liked. I chose the nerdy shirt because I am a nerd at heart. I love to read and love computers. I am a bookworm and addict. I chose the ninja shirt because it was funny as heck. It's a shirt and if you flip it over, you have a ninja disguise. My pics are below. The ninja shirt is 18.99 and the nerdy shirt is 17.99 for the XL shirts.



About Crazy Dog T-Shirts (material from Tomoson)

  • Founded by Bill Kingston in 2004 in his dorm room at Ithaca College. Bill started selling screen-printed designs as part of a final project in his e-commerce class. The shirts was in high demand and Bill continued to sell shirts. 
  • In 2006, Bill and his wife, Brie, moved offices from home to a office space. 
  • In 2012, Crazy Dog T-Shirts moved into a 7K sq. ft. shipping warehouse, with full service, customized screen printing. 
  • The website focuses on funny and vintage apparel on soft material. 
  • Most of the designs are created and printed in-house. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie