Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Noxicare Vitamin B-12 500 mcg Tablets Product Review from Tomoson


I reviewed Noxicare Vitamin B-12 500 mcg tablets for Tomoson. I chose this product because I recently read B-12 can increase energy, and I need a lot of energy. My mother also bought some B-12 a few days before my bottle came in the mail.

I tried the products regularly for a week or two. I would improve the childlock. The kids (my boys and niece) figured out how to open the bottle and pour a few out. I took one a day to boost energy and improve my overall health.

The benefits of Vitamin B-12

  • May improve energy. 
  • Helps with red blood cell formation, proper nervous system function, and maintaining a healthy homocysteine level, which aids cardiovascular health. 
  • Helps convert food into energy
  • Essential for red blood cell formation
  • Dietary supplement
Suggested use:
  • Dietary supplement: Take 2 pills at meal time or as directed by a health care professional
Noxicare Natural Pain Reliever

Other ingredients:

Dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearin, cellulose gum, silica, magnesium stearate, and silica (as copied from the back of the bottle)
Does not contain sugar, salt, diary, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors (as copied from the back of the bottle)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie