Sunday, June 9, 2013

Five Finger Tees Product Review




I requested a Five Fingers Tee, in response to an ad on Bloggerdise. The website offers a variety of tees with various sayings. The shirts also come in categories: from funny, videogames, offensive, animal, holiday, and more. The Shirts are available in different sizes, styles,  and colors. Five Fingers also offers hoodies, blank tees, and mystery tees. Orders ship within 1 to 2 days, while hoodies take  5 to 7 days.  Some of the sayings I liked include:



  1. Dear Math, I am not your therapist. Solve your own problems.
  2. And yet, despite the look on my face, you're still talking
  3. Nerds 4 ever (the four is 2 squared)
  4. I am just like you. Only smarter and better looking
  5. Reading is Sexy. 
  6. I am a Jedi Master. 
  7. Sarcastic Comment Loading. Please wait\
I decided to embrace my inner nerd by choosing the Reading is Sexy Shirt, women's style, XL, in pink.    This shirt starts at 11.99. I love to read, so this shirt was perfect to review. I wore the shirt yesterday to my churches carnival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie