Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dinosaur Shirt Review for Tomoson





I reviewed the T-Riffic Failure Dinosaur Moustache T-Shirt, in exchange for review from Tomoson. Fuzzy Ink focuses on the moustache culture.  The shirt arrived in the mail a few days ago and I love it. The shirt is comfortable and stretchy. The shirt is 22 dollars on Fuzzy Ink. The shirt has a Moustached T-Rex, with an apron, pushing a food cart. The shirt colors are mint, gold, and white on a storm shirt. The shirt is hand-printed on a 60/40 cotton. The website also sells shirts, hoodies, art prints, moustache pillows, and iphone cases. The site also sells buttons, stickers, wearable moustaches, hats, stuffed creatures, belts, and cookie cutters.

Wearable Plush MustacheMustache Cookie Cutter SetHarry Fuzzy Bottom



Social Media:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie