Thursday, May 16, 2013

Challenge to Write 5/15 and 5/16


5/15- If you could be any age again for a week, which would you choose?

I am not sure. Definitely do not want to relive some things over again, like puberty or marriage or my miscarriages. I don't want to go back to high school and re-do that either. I think I am just happy at the tender age of 33.

5/16- If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why?

I want to see the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Brazil, maybe Hawaii. I have been to Georgia (visited and moved), Tennessee, Florida (Orlando, Lake City, and Florida Keys). I have been to North and South Carolina. Born, raised, and currently living in Texas. I also been to the Bahamas and Cancun via Carnival. Went to the Florida Keys via Royal Caribbean since Jamaica was facing a hurricane. I have so much of this hemisphere I want to explore. Not sure, if I want to visit the other hemisphere yet. I want to visit places like the North lol. I never been in the Northern or Western States. I want to see Chicago, New York, DC, California, Pennsylvania, Canada, Boston, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie