Thursday, December 6, 2012

Exploring Christian Ethics

I read Exploring Christian Ethics, in exchange for review from Edelweiss.

The book was wrote by Kyle D. Fedler and published by Westminster John Knox Press. The Author has taught Christian ethics before. I chose this book because I have taken ethics courses before and wanted to know how ethics differed using a Christian perspective. The book discussed the grammar of ethics (right vs. wrong; good vs. bad; duty, obligation, jealously, and compassion, for example). The book also discussed types of ethics (descriptive, prescriptive, metaethical). I enjoyed reading that section because I am a psychology major. I highly recommend this book. I loved reading it and will continue to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie