|stylish black resume for creatives and artistics|
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I received resume templates from Almagreta, in exchange for honest review. I wanted to review them to create a more professional resume for myself. I also worked on my mother's resume using the professional template. A few hours after I was approved, she asked me to help her with her resume.
|Stylish Blue Resume Template|
Almagreta created 5 resume templates: Minimalist Silver; Professional Blue; Fresh Green; Striking Orange; and Stylish Black. Each template is designed for a specific career.
- Minimalist Silver: The resume is designed for executive or senior management positions. The resume colors are a simple black and white. The resume allows people to display skills and accomplishments.
- Professional Blue: I used the professional blue to create my mother a new resume. The resume allows you to display your skill levels with stars. Each skill has 5 stars.
- Fresh Green: I used the Fresh Green to create my resume. The Fresh Green for entry-level jobs.
- Striking Orange: also allows you to display your skills.
- Stylish Black: allows you to express your artistic skills. I could use the stylish black for when I graduate this year.
Practice makes perfect. Took me a few revisions, but I learned to use and love the templates
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.