Saturday, January 25, 2014

Vinyl Disorder Nail Decals Product Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed Vinyl Disorder's Nail Decals, in response to a campaign on Tomoson. I was sent a stars and hearts for review. I cleaned my nails with polish remover. Added a coat of clear. Added the decals. Applied another clear coat. Finally, I added my quick dry drops because I am impatient. The decals was easy to apply. Just peel and stick.

Before Pics:




After Pics:


After a few days, I noticed the decals was coming apart. Some decals fell off completely, leaving behind a heart or star shaped imprint. 

The site also offers other decals, such as wall and car. I love the monkey decal. The decal would be perfect for the game room. 

Image taken from VinylDisorder.com


Social Media:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie