Thursday, April 18, 2013

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review



I received Noxicare Natural Pain Relief, in exchange for review from Tomoson.com. The product is a natural pain reliever for joint and muscle pain. I received the product a few days ago and have been using it ever since. I rubbed it on my neck, elbows, shoulders, legs, back. Even tried to use the product for a headache. It did work on aches and pains. The product is a light cream, with a pleasant scent. The scent is not to heavy. Smells very natural. Also, does not stain your clothes.

Other benefits (according to the website):

  1. helps relieve nerve pain
  2. helps relieve muscle pain
  3. helps reduce inflammation
  4. no prescription needed
  5. no harmful chemicals
  6. no lab-produced pharmaceuticals
  7. can relieve arthritis pain
Why I chose the product for review:
I applied for this promotion because I have started to use more natural and organic products in the home. Such as organic cleaning supplies, pesticides, and foods. The product was also a pain cream, which was interesting because I never used a pain cream before. I am used to popping pain pills to relieve joints and aches. I was happy when I got selected and was happier when the product came in the mail. The product is 26.95 with free shipping. This is the cream. the product also comes in capsules




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie