Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens




I received Oliver Twist, in exchange for review from Tyndale House. The book was published by Focus on the Family. I had previously read the book and seen the movie. So, when I saw the cd version, I had to request this classic. The book took me a minute to finish (need quiet time away from the kiddies, but I loved listening to the book). I requested the audio book to listen on the computer and the cd player. I loved the cds. The audio quality was amazing. The narrator's made me feel like I was back in Dicken's time. The visions in my head were simply amazing, especially the scene where Oliver asked for more grub. I love Charles Dickens, especially Twist and Great Expectations. I highly recommend the audio book, as well as getting the print edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie