Saturday, September 6, 2014

OPI Avo Juice Coconut Melon Hand and Body Lotion Product Review (Tomoson)




I received OPI Avo Juice Hand and Body Lotion in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The lotion has a light scent and helps moisturize the skin. The lotion contains Avocado, Coconut, Vitamin E, and other Melon extracts.

While, I am not a fan of coconut, I was pleasantly surprised by the lotion. The lotion is so refreshing and makes my skin feel soft. I also use it on my boys, especially my youngest, who learned how to pump out the lotion and rub it on his belly and in his hair.

The lotion comes with a pump for easy dispensing.

The lotion is also reasonably priced. Both sizes of the lotion are under $20 bucks. The lotion comes in 6.6 fl oz and 20 oz.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie