Thursday, September 19, 2013

BA Star Stardust Eye Make up Product Review Tomoson

I reviewed BA Star Stardust, in exchange for honest review on Tomoson. I received the Deep Plum Stardust. BA Star Stardust is a mineral eye shadow. The products can be used for everyday wear or for dancing and performance wear. The product also game with a glue-base, which held very well.

BA Star, not only sells eye dust but make-up kits,  mascara, liners, lashes, blushes, bronzers, lip pencils, lip gloss, stickers, cosmetic bags, and make-up tools.  The website also sells hair accessories, lanyards, and duffel bags.

BA Star also has make-up videos on the website. I went to the website to learn how to apply the glue.
Each mineral dust is 8.98 on the website. The glue is 8.75.

Note: I have no pics. My wonderful two year old decided to dump out the star dust all over everything, the same day I got the product in the mail.

Social Media:

BA Star website
Facebook
BA Star Youtube Page
Instagram
Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie