Saturday, August 31, 2013

Corset Chick Product Review (Tomoson)

I reviewed Corset Chick, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received my corset in the mail three days ago. My size is the 3X/4XL for a 36 inch waist when I ordered it. I also wanted to make sure the corset was big enough to cover the breast area.

I received the Purple Vegas Sparkle Corset. I liked it because a) it was purple. and b) it was cute. and c) it came in my size. The purple vegas is 29.99 currently.  Corset Chick does have products for women of all sizes and shapes. Each corset also comes with a matching G-string. I also wanted a corset top, which was cute, but not too sexy. The site offers many types of corsets, including lingerie. I didn't want the lace or the ruffles. I wanted something simple and classy, I can wear anywhere. I also loved the camouflage corset.

I tried on the corset, using three different methods: without a bra, strapless bra, and genie bra. The strapless bra won for additional support. Even though I got a plus size, my upper area did not fit properly until I put on a bra. The corset was a little hard to put on as well. I struggled with the clasps

I will do a video later, once the kids to sleep on how to (well how Stacie) put the corset on.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie