Friday, November 2, 2012

The genie bra

I bought me a genie bra, two genie bras at wal-mart yesterday because the bras was cheap. I am one of those folks, who will wear a bra until every last enclosure falls off and the underwire shivels up. I had the same two bras since forever--playtex-- bought when I was living in Atlanta. This dont include my two strapless bras, which i have no idea where the bra pads are (for one of them). The playtex's- They have to be at least 4-5 years old. I hate buying bras. I hate wearing bras. So i got the pink and black one. The price of two was less than the price of one 18 hour playtex-which I normally buy.


I love the colors but these pests are making my back hurt. The boobies are supported but my back hurts. Is this worth the 8 bucks I paid for one bra?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie